I’m so happy to share with you about an AMAZING new eBook for those following a Paleo/Primal lifestyle called ‘The Chowstalker Community Cookbook’. You may already know what Chowstalker is or maybe you don’t… Chowstalker is a sub-page along with Dessertstalker and Gardenstalker of the popular recipe website Stalkerville. This website is choc-full of recipes catering to the Paleo/Primal lifestyles so if you haven’t checked out that site yet I highly recommend you do!
Back to the Chowstalker Community Cookbook… a few months ago I received an email from the creators of Chowstalker to participate in their very first community cookbook and I was so excited to have been asked to contribute to this fantastic resource for this great community I am a part of. At the time though I was flooded with a long to-do list and wasn’t sure that I would be able to give this wonderful eBook the justice it deserved, but after some back and forth communication with the great people behind this cookbook I contributed one of my previous recipes to be shared in the book. The recipe I shared was my ‘Persian Roasted Butternut Squash Soup’ which is a great way to take regular butternut squash soup and turn it into something even more delicious and full of flavour!
The Chowstalker Community Cookbook
Now I want to make something clear here, The Chowstalker Community Cookbook is not just filled with previously shared recipes from bloggers.
The cookbook has so much more to offer and includes:
- - 250+ pages of information and recipes related to the Paleo/Primal lifestyle.
- - 138 recipes, 70 of which are original recipes only ever featured in The Chowstalker Community Cookbook.
- - 92 profiles of the bloggers behind the recipes, including some of the more prominent figures in this community (e.g. Arsy Vartanian, Russ Crandall, Melissa Joulwan and George Bryant).
- - Hundreds of money and time saving tips to help you along your journey.
- - Information about each recipe such as if it is 21DSD, Whole30 or AIP compliant (just to name a few).
The Chowstalker Cookbook is divided into 11 sections with 8 of those sections being dedicated to the recipes shared in the book.
The recipes are divided into the following categories:
- - Things that graze.
- - Things that oink.
- - Things with wings.
- - Things that swim.
- - Things that hatch.
- - Things in bowls.
- - Things without faces.
- - Other things.
Some of the recipes featured include:
- - Braised Oxtail Stew.
- - Greek Meatza.
- - Chorizo Jalapeno Poppers.
- - Cilantro Lime Shrimp Scampi.
- - Plantain French Toast Squares.
- - Pork meatloaf with cauliflower, apple and fennel.
To learn more about The Chowstalker Community Cookbook see here.
Great news! This amazing cookbook is part of the amazing ‘Primal Life Kit’ bundle which I shared about recently here. The Kit features products worth over $1500 for just $39 which is a HUGE saving of 97%!
Products featured in the Primal Life Kit include:
- - 35 Paleo and Primal eCookbooks and Informational eBooks ($498 Value)
- - 3 research papers by Dr. Loren Cordain ($15 Value)
- - 1 Online Cooking Club subscription ($39 Value)
- - 3 Fitness Programs ($67 Value)
- - 2 Paleo Challenges ($44 Value)
- - 2 Meal Plans ($69 Value)
- - 2 Online Magazine Subscriptions ($36 Value)
- - 1 Bonus Video about Eating Paleo on the Road
- - 14 Discounts ($757+ Value)
This awesome deal is only running from April 21st – April 28th so if you haven’t already jump on it and purchase this greatly discounted package before time runs out!